My PalMy Pal (1990) Season 1 Episode 2-C- Tom & Jerry Kids Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 560 times total.
- Tom & Jerry Kids Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios, Hanna-Barbera Productions, Turner Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Fil-Cartoons, Inc. Mr. Big Productions, Wang Film Production Co. Ltd., Cuckoos Nest Studios
- Distributed by: Fox Kids Network, Fox Network
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Clyde.
- Voice Actors: Brian Cummings.
- Directed By Don Lusk, Oscar Dufau, Carl Urbano, Paul Sommer, Robert Alvarez, Jay Sarbry; more Directors ...
- Produced By Joseph Barbera, Don Jurwich, Kay Wright, William Hanna, Paul Sabella, Jack Petrik.
- Animated By Oliver Lefty Callahan, Frank Andrina, John Walker, Brenda Banks, Barry Anderson, Michael V. Bennett, Ernesto Lopez, Kunio Shimamura, Mark Christiansen, Bill Nunes, Moon Choi; more Animators ...
- Written By Jim Ryan.
- Music: Tom Worrall, Gary Lionelli.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Pat Foley, Tim Iverson, Tom Gleason, Terry W. Moore, Larry C. Cowan; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 22, 1990.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
A big, striped, cat gets his head stuck in a flower pot and Tom accidentally breaks him free and he becomes fast friends with Tom and helps him get Jerry.
Cartoon Production Information:
The first appearance of Clyde. One of the episodes which Tom and Jerry are friends towards the end. In this series, Tom and Jerry are reincarnated as kids. That age-old rivalry is still there, but written and aimed toward 6-year-olds rather... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of My Pal. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about My Pal? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!