AmademouseAmademouse (1991) Season 2 Episode 19-A- Tom & Jerry Kids Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 24 times this month, and 409 times total.
- Tom & Jerry Kids Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios, Hanna-Barbera Productions, Turner Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Fil-Cartoons, Inc. Mr. Big Productions, Wang Film Production Co. Ltd., Cuckoos Nest Studios
- Distributed by: Fox Kids Network, Fox Network
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, King.
- Directed By Don Lusk, Oscar Dufau, Carl Urbano, Paul Sommer, Robert Alvarez, Jay Sarbry; more Directors ...
- Produced By Joseph Barbera, Don Jurwich, Kay Wright, William Hanna, Paul Sabella, Jack Petrik.
- Animated By Oliver Lefty Callahan, Frank Andrina, John Walker, Brenda Banks, Barry Anderson, Michael V. Bennett, Ernesto Lopez, Kunio Shimamura, Mark Christiansen, Bill Nunes, Moon Choi; more Animators ...
- Written By Jim Ryan.
- Music: Tom Worrall, Gary Lionelli.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Pat Foley, Tim Iverson, Tom Gleason, Terry W. Moore, Larry C. Cowan; more Editors ...
- First Aired on August 31, 1991.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 2
Jerry scuppers Tom's plans to play piano for the King.
Cartoon Production Information:
One of the episodes which Tom And Jerry are friends at the end.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Amademouse? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!