Head Banger BuddyHead Banger Buddy (1991) Season 2 Episode 14-C- Tom & Jerry Kids Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 348 times total.
- Tom & Jerry Kids Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios, Hanna-Barbera Productions, Turner Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Fil-Cartoons, Inc. Mr. Big Productions, Wang Film Production Co. Ltd., Cuckoos Nest Studios
- Distributed by: Fox Kids Network, Fox Network
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Big Dog.
- Directed By Don Lusk, Oscar Dufau, Carl Urbano, Paul Sommer, Robert Alvarez, Jay Sarbry; more Directors ...
- Produced By Joseph Barbera, Don Jurwich, Kay Wright, William Hanna, Paul Sabella, Jack Petrik.
- Animated By Oliver Lefty Callahan, Frank Andrina, John Walker, Brenda Banks, Barry Anderson, Michael V. Bennett, Ernesto Lopez, Kunio Shimamura, Mark Christiansen, Bill Nunes, Moon Choi; more Animators ...
- Written By Patrick A. Ventura.
- Music: Tom Worrall, Gary Lionelli.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Pat Foley, Tim Iverson, Tom Gleason, Terry W. Moore, Larry C. Cowan; more Editors ...
- First Aired on May 05, 1991.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 2
Tom accidentally hits a big, growling dog on his head and becomes nice to him and joins him and Jerry on their antics, but when he gets hit again, he's back to being himself again and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
After this episode ends, Brand-new end credits are played with a red background will sometimes be shown in the second season and will be used in the third and fourth season featuring 10 images of Tom and Jerry doing things together as friends... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Head Banger Buddy. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Head Banger Buddy? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!