The Little UrfullsThe Little Urfulls (1990) Season 1 Episode 12-A- Tom & Jerry Kids Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 307 times total.
- Tom & Jerry Kids Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios, Hanna-Barbera Productions, Turner Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Fil-Cartoons, Inc. Mr. Big Productions, Wang Film Production Co. Ltd., Cuckoos Nest Studios
- Distributed by: Fox Kids Network, Fox Network
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Urfo, Puppies, Dog Catcher.
- Directed By Don Lusk, Oscar Dufau, Carl Urbano, Paul Sommer, Robert Alvarez, Jay Sarbry; more Directors ...
- Produced By Joseph Barbera, Don Jurwich, Kay Wright, William Hanna, Paul Sabella, Jack Petrik.
- Animated By Oliver Lefty Callahan, Frank Andrina, John Walker, Brenda Banks, Barry Anderson, Michael V. Bennett, Ernesto Lopez, Kunio Shimamura, Mark Christiansen, Bill Nunes, Moon Choi; more Animators ...
- Written By Jim Ryan.
- Music: Tom Worrall, Gary Lionelli.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Pat Foley, Tim Iverson, Tom Gleason, Terry W. Moore, Larry C. Cowan; more Editors ...
- First Aired on December 08, 1990.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
When Urfo thinks that his home is in danger, he leaves his 6 colorful, adorable puppies in front of Jerry's door to care for them; they get dog-napped and it's up... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
One of the episodes which Jerry doesn't get the upper hand. Instead, Tom chases him off at the end. In this series, Tom and Jerry are reincarnated as kids. That age-old rivalry is still there, but... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Little Urfulls. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Little Urfulls? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!