Scrub-A-Dub TomScrub-A-Dub Tom (1990) Season 1 Episode 10-C- Tom & Jerry Kids Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 530 times total.
- Tom & Jerry Kids Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios, Hanna-Barbera Productions, Turner Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Fil-Cartoons, Inc. Mr. Big Productions, Wang Film Production Co. Ltd., Cuckoos Nest Studios
- Distributed by: Fox Kids Network, Fox Network
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Little Blonde girl, Cats, Dogs.
- Voice Actors: Dick Gautier, Patric Zimmerman, Frank Welker, Kath Soucie.
- Directed By Don Lusk, Oscar Dufau, Carl Urbano, Paul Sommer, Robert Alvarez, Jay Sarbry; more Directors ...
- Produced By Joseph Barbera, Don Jurwich, Kay Wright, William Hanna, Paul Sabella, Jack Petrik.
- Animated By Oliver Lefty Callahan, Frank Andrina, John Walker, Brenda Banks, Barry Anderson, Michael V. Bennett, Ernesto Lopez, Kunio Shimamura, Mark Christiansen, Bill Nunes, Moon Choi; more Animators ...
- Written By Patrick A. Ventura.
- Music: Tom Worrall, Gary Lionelli.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Pat Foley, Tim Iverson, Tom Gleason, Terry W. Moore, Larry C. Cowan; more Editors ...
- First Aired on November 24, 1990.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
A little blond girl keeps trying to get Tom clean for a international championship cat show to win 1st prize.
Cartoon Production Information:
One of the episodes which Tom gets the upper hand over Jerry at the end. In this series, Tom and Jerry are reincarnated as kids. That age-old rivalry is still there, but written and aimed... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Scrub-A-Dub Tom. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Scrub-A-Dub Tom? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!