Tres Sheik PoodlesTres Sheik Poodles (1991) Season 2 Episode 14-B- Droopy Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 470 times total.
- Droopy Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios, Hanna-Barbera Productions, Turner Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Fil-Cartoons, Inc. Mr. Big Productions, Wang Film Production Co. Ltd., Cuckoos Nest Studios
- Distributed by: Fox Kids Network, Fox Network
- Cartoon Characters: Princes Ali van Droopy, Dripple, Sheik Wolfy, Miss Vavoom, King, Lizard, Bird, Snakes.
- Voice Actors: Don Messick, Charlie Adler, Frank Welker, Teresa Ganzel.
- Directed By Don Lusk, Oscar Dufau, Carl Urbano, Paul Sommer, Robert Alvarez, Jay Sarbry; more Directors ...
- Produced By Joseph Barbera, Don Jurwich, Kay Wright, William Hanna, Paul Sabella, Jack Petrik.
- Animated By Oliver Lefty Callahan, Frank Andrina, John Walker, Brenda Banks, Barry Anderson, Michael V. Bennett, Ernesto Lopez, Kunio Shimamura, Mark Christiansen, Bill Nunes, Moon Choi; more Animators ...
- Written By Arthur Alsberg, Barry E. Blitzer, Jerry Eisenberg, Sandy Fries, Jack Hanrahan, Don Jurwich, Fred Kron, Dennis Marks, Bruce Morris, Marty Murphy; more Writers ...
- Music: Tom Worrall, Gary Lionelli.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Pat Foley, Tim Iverson, Tom Gleason, Terry W. Moore, Larry C. Cowan; more Editors ...
- First Aired on May 05, 1991.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 2
In "The Tales of the Arabian Nights," a king lets Princes Ali van Droopy and Dripple and Sheik Wolfy compete to bring back a diamond molar, gold egg and treasure... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Tres Sheik Poodles. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Tres Sheik Poodles? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!