The Maltese PoodleThe Maltese Poodle (1990) Season 1 Episode 11-B- Droopy Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 36 times this month, and 959 times total.
- Droopy Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Hanna-Barbera Studios, Hanna-Barbera Productions, Turner Entertainment
- Animation Studio: Fil-Cartoons, Inc. Mr. Big Productions, Wang Film Production Co. Ltd., Cuckoos Nest Studios
- Distributed by: Fox Kids Network, Fox Network
- Cartoon Characters: Droopy, Dripple, The Chubby Man (McWolf), Miss Vavoom.
- Voice Actors: Don Messick, Charlie Adler, Frank Welker, Teresa Ganzel.
- Directed By Don Lusk, Oscar Dufau, Carl Urbano, Paul Sommer, Robert Alvarez, Jay Sarbry; more Directors ...
- Produced By Joseph Barbera, Don Jurwich, Kay Wright, William Hanna, Paul Sabella, Jack Petrik.
- Animated By Oliver Lefty Callahan, Frank Andrina, John Walker, Brenda Banks, Barry Anderson, Michael V. Bennett, Ernesto Lopez, Kunio Shimamura, Mark Christiansen, Bill Nunes, Moon Choi; more Animators ...
- Written By Sandy Fries.
- Music: Tom Worrall, Gary Lionelli.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Pat Foley, Tim Iverson, Tom Gleason, Terry W. Moore, Larry C. Cowan; more Editors ...
- First Aired on December 01, 1990.
- Originally Aired on FOX TV (USA).
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Season: 1
Droopy and Dripple are private detectives who are asked by Bubbles Vavoom to find a priceless item called "The Maltese Poodle" and asks The Chubby Man (McWolf, who... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Droopy and his son Dripple are private detectives after McWolf.
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Maltese Poodle. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Maltese Poodle? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!