Snot In My Neighborhood!Snot In My Neighborhood! (2006) Episode 16- Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo Anime Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 4 times this month, and 316 times total.
- Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- T˘ei Animation Company
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo, Beauty, Don Patch, Narration, Raisu, Dengaku Man, Hatenkou, Softon, Heppokomaru, Tokoro Angel, Over, Suzu, Gunkan.
Characters (English Version): Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo, Beauty, Torpedo Girl, Hatenko, Dengaku Man, Suzu, Softon, Captain Battleship, Gasser, Jelly Jiggler, Don Patch, Bo-bobo's Dad, Halekulani.
- Voice Actors: Takehito Koyasu, Ai Nonaka, Masaya Onosaka, Shinichir˘ ďta, Hiro Yuuki, Tomoko Kaneda, Daisuke Kishio, Hikaru Midorikawa, Naomi Shind˘; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Hiroki Shibata.
- Produced By Atsutoshi Umezawa, Urasawa Yoshio.
- Written By Richard Epcar, Bob Buchholz, Melora Harte, Jeff Nimoy, Michael Sorich.
- First Aired about 2006.
- Originally Aired on TV Asahi (Japan).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 16
This show features "he of the golden afro" Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo, along with his sidekicks Beauty and Captain Don Patch. "Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo" takes place in the year 300X, when a tyrannical emperor, Czar Baldy Bald 4th, seeks to prove his authority over the people by... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Based on stories from Japanese publisher Shueisha Inc.'s popular manga magazine "Weekly Shonen Jump."
This TV series premiered on TV Asahi in November 2003. Air dates are for United States broadcast on Cartoon Network.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Snot In My Neighborhood!. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Snot In My Neighborhood!? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!