If The World Were A VillageIf The World Were A Village (2006) - 9 Story Entertainment Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 567 times total.
- 9 Story Entertainment Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 9 Story Entertainment, Kids Can Press, YTV, Nelvana Limited
- Directed By Rick Marshall, Jamie Whitney.
- Produced By Marilyn McAuley, Vince Commisso, Steven Jarosz.
- Written By David J. Smith, Shelagh Armstrong.
- First Aired on December 11, 2006.
- Originally Aired on YTV (Canada), Discovery Kids, Canal 11, TV Cultura, TVE (Spain), ZDF (Germany).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
This unique tour of our world teaches us about where we are from, how fast we are growing, what languages we speak, what religions we practice, and much more. Most... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Flash animation with graphic backgrounds. This TV special was aired by key broadcasters from around the world on the same date in honor of UNICEF's International Children's Day of Broadcasting. It... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about If The World Were A Village? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!