The Powers That Be: Part 2The Powers That Be: Part 2 (2005) Season 5 Episode 513- Jackie Chan Adventures Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 296 times total.
- Jackie Chan Adventures Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Adelaide Productions, Columbia Tri-Star Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Lotto Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Jackie Chan, Shendu the Fire Demon, Chow, Tohru, Captain Augustus Black, Super Moose, Ratso, Jade, Uncle, Super Moose, Hak Foo, Strikemaster Ice, Drago, Finn, Viper, MC Cobra, El Toro Fuerte, Paco.
- Voice Actors: Jackie Chan, James Sie, Noah Nelson, Clancy Brown, Stacie Chan, Sab Shimono, John Di Maggio, Mike Erwin, Michael Rosenbaum, Adam Baldwin; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Kirk Van Wormer.
- Produced By Dean Stefan, Michael Goguen, Jackie Chan, Willie Chan, Brian Gersh, Solon So, Duane Capizzi, Richard Raynis, Jeff Kline, Jane Wu Soriano; more Producers ...
- Written By Steven Melching, Dean Stefan, Duane Capizzi, Kevin Campbell, David Slack.
- Editor: Jhoanne Reyes, Jose Gonzalez Jr., Bruce King, Myra Owyang, Edison Yu; more Editors ...
- First Aired on June 25, 2005.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 5
Jackie calls on his friends to help him stop Drago from terrorizing San Francisco. Strikemaster Ice destroys Section 13 as Jade escapes with the talismans. Drago fights his own... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Jackie Chan himself performs the stunts used by the animators to produce his character's moves.
However, due to the Hong Kong-born Chan's limited command of English, James Sie voices some of his dialogue.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Powers That Be: Part 2" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Powers That Be: Part 2? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!