Stealing ThunderStealing Thunder (2005) Season 5 Episode 509- Jackie Chan Adventures Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 285 times total.
- Jackie Chan Adventures Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Adelaide Productions, Columbia Tri-Star Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Lotto Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Jackie Chan, Shendu the Fire Demon, Chow, Tohru, Captain Augustus Black, Jade, Uncle, Tso Lan, Drago, Police Dispatcher, Drew, Strikemaster Ice, MC Cobra.
- Voice Actors: Jackie Chan, James Sie, Noah Nelson, Clancy Brown, Stacie Chan, Sab Shimono, Glenn Shadix, Michael Rosenbaum, Jeannie Elias, Mike Erwin; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Kirk Van Wormer.
- Produced By Dean Stefan, Michael Goguen, Jackie Chan, Willie Chan, Brian Gersh, Solon So, Duane Capizzi, Richard Raynis, Jeff Kline, Jane Wu Soriano; more Producers ...
- Written By Thomas Pugsley, Greg Klein, Dean Stefan, Duane Capizzi, Kevin Campbell, David Slack.
- Editor: Jhoanne Reyes, Jose Gonzalez Jr., Bruce King, Myra Owyang, Edison Yu; more Editors ...
- First Aired on June 18, 2005.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 5
Drago heads to Seattle to use his Thunder Chi powers to build his secret lair. Team Jackie finds the hideout in the Space Needle, where Jade battles Strikemaster... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Jackie Chan himself performs the stunts used by the animators to produce his character's moves. However, due to the Hong Kong-born Chan's limited command of English, James Sie voices some of... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Stealing Thunder" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Stealing Thunder? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!