Clash Of The TitanicsClash Of The Titanics (2005) Season 5 Episode 508- Jackie Chan Adventures Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 326 times total.
- Jackie Chan Adventures Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Adelaide Productions, Columbia Tri-Star Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Lotto Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Jackie Chan, Shendu the Fire Demon, Chow, Tohru, Captain Augustus Black, Jade, Uncle, Tso Lan, Strikemaster Ice, Drago, Cobra.
- Voice Actors: Jackie Chan, James Sie, Noah Nelson, Clancy Brown, Stacie Chan, Sab Shimono, Glenn Shadix, Mike Erwin, Michael Rosenbaum; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Kalvin Lee.
- Produced By Dean Stefan, Michael Goguen, Jackie Chan, Willie Chan, Brian Gersh, Solon So, Duane Capizzi, Richard Raynis, Jeff Kline, Jane Wu Soriano; more Producers ...
- Written By Nicole Dubuc, Dean Stefan, Duane Capizzi, Kevin Campbell, David Slack.
- Editor: Jhoanne Reyes, Jose Gonzalez Jr., Bruce King, Myra Owyang, Edison Yu; more Editors ...
- First Aired on June 11, 2005.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 508
- Season: 5
Jackie searches a shipwreck for the Immortal Castanets, relics that hold the evil Thunder Chi. Team Jackie uses mini-subs and scuba gear, but they can't stop Drago from getting the Thunder... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Jackie Chan himself performs the stunts used by the animators to produce his character's moves.
However, due to the Hong Kong-born Chan's limited command of English, James Sie voices some of his dialogue.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Clash Of The Titanics" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Clash Of The Titanics? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!