Black And White And Chi All OverBlack And White And Chi All Over (2004) Season 5 Episode 503- Jackie Chan Adventures Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 263 times total.
- Jackie Chan Adventures Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Adelaide Productions, Columbia Tri-Star Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Lotto Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Jackie Chan, Shendu the Fire Demon, Chow, Tohru, Captain Augustus Black, Jade, Uncle, Tso Lan, Strikemaster Ice, Drago.
- Voice Actors: Jackie Chan, James Sie, Noah Nelson, Clancy Brown, Stacie Chan, Sab Shimono, Glenn Shadix, Mike Erwin, Michael Rosenbaum; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Anthony Chun.
- Produced By Dean Stefan, Michael Goguen, Jackie Chan, Willie Chan, Brian Gersh, Solon So, Duane Capizzi, Richard Raynis, Jeff Kline, Jane Wu Soriano; more Producers ...
- Written By Steven Melching, Dean Stefan, Duane Capizzi, Kevin Campbell, David Slack.
- Editor: Jhoanne Reyes, Jose Gonzalez Jr., Bruce King, Myra Owyang, Edison Yu; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 25, 2004.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 5
Earth Demon Chi unexpectedly appears in San Diego, and a panda at the zoo absorbs Moon Demon Chi. After a chase, Chi-powered Drago ends up battling a Chi-powered Jackie!
Cartoon Production Information:
Jackie Chan himself performs the stunts used by the animators to produce his character's moves. However, due to the Hong Kong-born Chan's limited command of English, James Sie voices some of... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Black And White And Chi All Over" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Black And White And Chi All Over? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!