It's All In The GameIt's All In The Game (2004) Season 5 Episode 502- Jackie Chan Adventures Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 277 times total.
- Jackie Chan Adventures Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Adelaide Productions, Columbia Tri-Star Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Lotto Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Jackie Chan, Shendu the Fire Demon, Chow, Tohru, Captain Augustus Black, Jade, Uncle, Tso Lan, Drago, Game Show Host, Production Assistant, Ricky Rothman.
- Voice Actors: Jackie Chan, James Sie, Noah Nelson, Clancy Brown, Stacie Chan, Sab Shimono, Glenn Shadix, Michael Rosenbaum, Adam Baldwin; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Jay Oliva.
- Produced By Dean Stefan, Michael Goguen, Jackie Chan, Willie Chan, Brian Gersh, Solon So, Duane Capizzi, Richard Raynis, Jeff Kline, Jane Wu Soriano; more Producers ...
- Written By Marsha F. Griffin, Dean Stefan, Duane Capizzi, Kevin Campbell, David Slack.
- Editor: Jhoanne Reyes, Jose Gonzalez Jr., Bruce King, Myra Owyang, Edison Yu; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 18, 2004.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 5
When an immortal relic carrying Water Demon Chi turns up on an international game show, Jackie, Jade, Uncle and Tohru must become contestants in order to win it back before Drago can get... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Jackie Chan himself performs the stunts used by the animators to produce his character's moves.
However, due to the Hong Kong-born Chan's limited command of English, James Sie voices some of his dialogue.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "It's All In The Game" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about It's All In The Game? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!