The J-TotsThe J-Tots (2004) Season 4 Episode 411- Jackie Chan Adventures Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 329 times total.
- Jackie Chan Adventures Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Adelaide Productions, Columbia Tri-Star Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Lotto Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Jackie Chan, Shendu the Fire Demon, Chow, Tohru, Captain Augustus Black, Jade, Uncle, Tso Lan, El Toro Fuerte, Bopper, Chang, Helga Sorenson, Philip Crane, Viper, El Toro Fuerte, Paco.
- Voice Actors: Jackie Chan, James Sie, Noah Nelson, Clancy Brown, Stacie Chan, Sab Shimono, Glenn Shadix, Miguel Sandoval, Cynthia Song?, Bill Tanzer; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By David Hartman.
- Produced By Dean Stefan, Michael Goguen, Jackie Chan, Willie Chan, Brian Gersh, Solon So, Duane Capizzi, Richard Raynis, Jeff Kline, Jane Wu Soriano; more Producers ...
- Written By Michael Jelenic, Dean Stefan, Duane Capizzi, Kevin Campbell, David Slack.
- Editor: Jhoanne Reyes, Jose Gonzalez Jr., Bruce King, Myra Owyang, Edison Yu; more Editors ...
- First Aired on February 07, 2004.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 4
The J-Team assembles to stop escaped prisoner Bartholomew Chang, but Jade is upset that she can't join them. She casts a spell on the J-Team, but it backfires and turns them... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Jackie Chan himself performs the stunts used by the animators to produce his character's moves.
However, due to the Hong Kong-born Chan's limited command of English, James Sie voices some of his dialogue.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The J-Tots" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The J-Tots? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!