Lil' AinjilLil' Ainjil (1936) - Krazy Kat Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 893 times total.
- Krazy Kat Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Krazy Kat, Ignatz Mouse, Officer Pupp, Mrs. Quack-Quack.
- Voice Actors: William Costello.
- Directed By Manny Gould, Ben Harrison.
- Produced By Charles Mintz.
- Animated By Manny Gould, Preston Blair.
- Written By George Herriman.
- Music: Joe De Nat.
- Originally Released on March 19, 1936.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Production Number: 3605
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
This is one of the few Columbia Krazy Kat cartoons that closely resembled the original comic strip and contained four of the principal characters (Krazy, Ignatz, Officer Pupp, and Mrs. Quack-Quack). Also, the voice of Officer Pupp is a Popeye voice... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Lil' Ainjil. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Lil' Ainjil? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!