What In The World Is This? My Smooth Skin Is A MessWhat In The World Is This? My Smooth Skin Is A Mess (1985) Episode 13- Dâti Pea Anime Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 1 time this month, and 240 times total.
- Dâti Pea AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Nippon Sunrise, Studio Nue, Bandai Entertainment Inc., Shochiku Kinema Kenky?jo, Taki Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Kei, Yuri, Mughi, Nammo, Zingoroh, Lady Flair.
- Voice Actors: Wendee Lee, Jessica Calvello, Tristan MacAvery, Sue Ulu, Laura Chapman.
- Directed By Katsuyoshi Yatabe, Toshifumi Takizawa, Tsukasa Dokite, Norio Kabeshima, Masaharu Okuwaki; more Directors ...
- Produced By Hiroshi Hirayama.
- Animated By Akiyuki Arafusa, Asami Endô, Akihiro Enomoto, Chieko Etio, Masanobu Fujioka, Yoshimitsu Fujitaka, Hiroaki Gôa, Mayumi Hirota, Izumi Ichimura, Satoshi Ichishita, Hiroyuki Ikegami; more Animators ...
- Written By Hiroyuki Hoshiyama, Kazunori Ito, Tsukasa Tsunaga, Haruika Takachiho, Yasushi Hirano, Fuyunori Gobu, Masaaki Sakurai, Go Sakamoto; more Writers ...
- Music: Toshiyuki Kimori, Yoshihiro Kunimoto, Meiko Nakahara.
- First Aired on October 14, 1985.
- Originally Aired on Nippon TV (Japan).
- Running Time: 25 minutes.
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
Kei and Yuri, the "Dirty Pair" (code-named "Lovely Angels"), were initially featured in two novels, including "The Great Adventures of Dirty Pair," which won the Seiun (Japanese Nebula) Award. They first appeared onscreen in the anime version of... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of What In The World Is This? My Smooth Skin Is A Mess. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about What In The World Is This? My Smooth Skin Is A Mess? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!