The Mystery Of Micchu PachuThe Mystery Of Micchu Pachu (2006) Season 1 Episode 109- The Emperor's New School Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 494 times total.
- The Emperor's New School Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Toon City Inc., Walt Disney Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions
- Distributed by: The Disney Channel, American Broadcasting Company, Toon Disney
- Cartoon Characters: Kuzco, Kronk, Yzma, Malina, Tipo, Bucky, Pacha, Mr. Moleguaco, Chaca, Chicha, Imatcha, The Royal Record Keeper, Creepy Old Man, Skeleton Anteater, Kavo.
- Voice Actors: J.P. Manoux, Patrick Warburton, Eartha Kitt, Jessica Di Cicco, Shane Baumel, Bob Bergen, Fred Tatasciore, Curtis Armstrong, Jessie Flower; Full Voice Cast ...
- Produced By Bobs Gannaway, Clay Renfroe.
- Written By Nina G. Bargiel, Mark Seidenberg, Johanna Stein.
- Music: Michael Tavera.
- Editor: Ralph A. Eusebio.
- First Aired on May 12, 2006.
- Originally Aired on The Disney Channel (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 109
- Season: 1
Yzma and Kronk try to scare Kuzco out of Manchu Pachu. But everything turns backwards when they all see the real ghost anteater. *13th attempt to destroy Kuzco.
Cartoon Production Information:
Animated fun following the life of Kuzco, a would-be emperor who must graduate from school before he can claim the throne and become the official emperor. He must also thwart Yzma and Kronk's constant attempts to make him fail. If Yzma the witch can... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Mystery Of Micchu Pachu. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Mystery Of Micchu Pachu? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!