KuzcloneKuzclone (2006) Season 1 Episode 111- The Emperor's New School Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 382 times total.
- The Emperor's New School Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Toon City Inc., Walt Disney Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions
- Distributed by: The Disney Channel, American Broadcasting Company, Toon Disney
- Cartoon Characters: Kuzco, Kronk, Yzma, Malina, Tipo, Bucky, Pacha, Mr. Moleguaco, Chaca, Chicha, Imatcha, The Royal Record Keeper, Cuxi, Cuca, Curi.
- Voice Actors: J.P. Manoux, Patrick Warburton, Eartha Kitt, Jessica Di Cicco, Shane Baumel, Bob Bergen, Fred Tatasciore, Curtis Armstrong, Jessie Flower; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By David Knott.
- Produced By Bobs Gannaway, Clay Renfroe.
- Written By Bobs Gannaway.
- Awards: Annie Award, Best Voice Acting in an Animated Television Production, Eartha Kitt, As the Voice of Yzma, 2007, Nominee, Annie Award, Best Voice Acting in an Animated Television Production, Patrick Warburton, As the Voice of Kronk, 2007.
- Music: Michael Tavera.
- Editor: Ralph A. Eusebio.
- First Aired on March 31, 2006.
- Originally Aired on The Disney Channel (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Kuzclone is born because of Yzma's cloning spray. The real Kuzco is kidnapped and the imposter Kuzco ruins his grades. *10th attempt to destroy Kuzco.
Cartoon Production Information:
Animated fun following the life of Kuzco, a would-be emperor who must graduate from school before he can claim the throne and become the official emperor. He must also thwart Yzma and Kronk's constant attempts to make him fail. If Yzma the witch can... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Kuzclone. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Kuzclone? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!