Girls Behaving OddlyGirls Behaving Oddly (2006) Season 1 Episode 112- The Emperor's New School Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 499 times total.
- The Emperor's New School Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Toon City Inc., Walt Disney Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Wang Film Productions
- Distributed by: The Disney Channel, American Broadcasting Company, Toon Disney
- Cartoon Characters: Kuzco, Kronk, Yzma, Malina, Tipo, Bucky, Pacha, Mr. Moleguaco, Chaca, Chicha, Imatcha, The Royal Record Keeper, Mr. Purutu, Cuxi, Cuca, Curi.
- Voice Actors: J.P. Manoux, Patrick Warburton, Eartha Kitt, Jessica Di Cicco, Shane Baumel, Bob Bergen, Fred Tatasciore, Curtis Armstrong, Jessie Flower; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Howy Parkins.
- Produced By Bobs Gannaway, Clay Renfroe.
- Written By Kevin Seccia.
- Music: Michael Tavera.
- Editor: Ralph A. Eusebio.
- First Aired on February 24, 2006.
- Originally Aired on The Disney Channel (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 112
- Season: 1
Malina gets kicked off the cheerleading team and suddenly feels lost at school. After trying out a number of different clubs, she ends up joining up with Moxi and her "bad girl" crew. Kuzco and Kronk get mixed up in the fun with a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Animated fun following the life of Kuzco, a would-be emperor who must graduate from school before he can claim the throne and become the official emperor. He must also thwart Yzma and Kronk's constant attempts to make him fail. If Yzma the witch can... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Girls Behaving Oddly. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Girls Behaving Oddly? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!