Northern Light Fish FightNorthern Light Fish Fight (2007) Season 1 Episode 101-C- Tom and Jerry Tales Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 366 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Tales Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry, Bear.
- Voice Actors: Don Brown.
- Directed By Neal Sternecky.
- Produced By Tom Minton, Frank Molieri.
- Written By Richard Pursel, Eric Donald, Jim Gomez, Charles Schneider.
- Music: Tom Erba.
- Editor: Ken Solomon.
- First Aired on February 10, 2007.
- Originally Aired on The CW (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Season: 1
While ice fishing at the North Pole, Tom fights to get Jerry's fish. The skirmish escalates to the point where Jerry pretends to control the Northern Lights,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Originally produced for foreign markets. Release dates reflect U.S. airings.
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Northern Light Fish Fight. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Northern Light Fish Fight? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!