Bats What I Like About The SouthBats What I Like About The South (2006) Season 1 Episode 102-A- Tom and Jerry Tales Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 615 times total.
- Tom and Jerry Tales Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Warner Bros. Television Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Tom, Jerry.
- Voice Actors: Don Brown.
- Directed By Tim Maltby.
- Produced By Tom Minton, Frank Molieri.
- Written By Robert Ramirez, Charles Schneider, Richard Pursel.
- Music: Tom Erba.
- Editor: Ken Solomon.
- First Aired on October 28, 2006.
- Originally Aired on The CW (USA).
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
- Season: 1
It's a dark and stormy night. Jerry wanders ahead of Tom into an abandoned country house. Suddenly, its roof bursts. Tom, believing that it fell on Jerry, mourns... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Originally produced for foreign markets. Release dates reflect U.S. airings.
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Bats What I Like About The South. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bats What I Like About The South? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!