Monster In The MonasteryMonster In The Monastery (1965) Episode Z-24- Jonny Quest Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 36 times this month, and 743 times total.
- Jonny Quest Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Roger T. "Race" Bannon, Jonny Quest, Dr. Benton C. Quest, Bandit, Hadji, Ming Ho, Yeti Victim, Man in Street, Raj Guru, Yetis.
- Voice Actors: Mike Road, Tol Avery, Daws Butler, Will Kuluva, Cathy Lewis, Keye Luke, Marvin Miller, Pat O'Malley, Nestor Paiva, Vic Perrin, Everett Sloane; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Ed Aardal, O. E. Callahan, Hugh Fraser, George Goepper, Chuck Harriton, Jerry Hathcock, Bill Keil, Anatole Kirsanoff, George Nicholas, Jack Ozark, Ed Parks, Jack Parr, Don Patterson; more Animators ...
- Written By Joseph Barbera, William Hanna, Douglas Wildey, Alex Lovy, Walter Black, William D. Hamilton, Herbert Finn, Alan Dinehart, Joanna Lee; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin.
- Editor: Warner Leighton, Donald A. Douglas, Ken Spears, Ed Warschilka, Larry Cowan, Tony Milch; more Editors ...
- First Aired on March 04, 1965.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
The Quests pay a visit to Dr. Quest's friend, the Raj Guru, who is worried that the Yeti (abominable snowmen) have come down from the mountains to terrorize his... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Jonny Quest is one of the longest running Saturday morning cartoon shows of all time, alongside such mainstays as Scooby-Doo and Fat Albert. Unlike Scoob and Al, however, only a mere 26 episodes... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Monster In The Monastery? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!