FrogensteinFrogenstein (2006) Episode GUC-002-B- Growing Up Creepie Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 306 times total.
- Growing Up Creepie Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Taffy Entertainment, Telegael Teoranta, Discovery Communications, Sunwoo Entertainment, Peach Blossom Media
- Animation Studio: Mike Young Productions
- Distributed by: Taffy Entertainment
- Cartoon Characters: Creepie, Caroleena, Vinnie, Gnat, Pauly, Budge (Beauregard Bently II), Chris-Alice Hollyruller, Melanie, Carla, Harry Helby, Ms. Monserrate, Dr. Pappas.
- Voice Actors: Athena Karkanis, David Berni.
- Directed By Sung Lin Gun, Guy Vasilovich, Andy Luckey.
- Produced By Josh Fisher, Phil DeBartolo, Stevie Vallance, Siobhan Ni Ghadhra, Bill Schultz, Mike Young, Liz Young, Carin Greenberg, Melinda Toporoff, Jim Rapsas; more Producers ...
- Written By Matt Wayne, Carin Greenberg, Laurie Israel, Heather Mitchell, Ken Pontac, Pamela Hickey, Dennys McCoy.
- Awards: Winner, Cartoons on the Bay's Audience Award for TV Series for Children 8-12, 2007, Nominee, Daytime Emmy for Outstanding Special Class Animated Program, 2007; more Awards ...
- Music: Guy Michelmore.
- First Aired on September 16, 2006.
- Originally Aired on Discovery Kids.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Creepie refuses to dissect a frog during lab and sets it free, only to have it be hit by a bus. Creepie resurrects it in her dad's lab, and it goes on an... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Creepie is "different." Found on the doorstep of the abandoned Dweezwold mansion, Creepie was taken in by the family of bugs who lived there and taught her their ways. Growing up with bugs was the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Frogenstein. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Frogenstein? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!