Skull And Double CrossbonesSkull And Double Crossbones (1964) Episode Z-12- Jonny Quest Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 968 times total.
- Jonny Quest Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Roger T. "Race" Bannon, Jonny Quest, Bandit, Hadji, Jose, Superintendent Owens, Manuel, Pirate Captain, Chief, Fat Guard.
- Voice Actors: Mike Road, Don Messick, Danny Bravo, Doug Young, Henry Corden, Tol Avery, Daws Butler, Sam Edwards, Will Kuluva, Cathy Lewis, Keye Luke; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Ed Aardal, O. E. Callahan, Hugh Fraser, George Goepper, Chuck Harriton, Jerry Hathcock, Bill Keil, Anatole Kirsanoff, George Nicholas, Jack Ozark, Ed Parks, Jack Parr, Don Patterson; more Animators ...
- Written By Walter Black, Alex Lovy, Kin Platt, Lewis Marshall, Paul Sommer, Arthur Pierson.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin.
- Editor: Warner Leighton, Donald A. Douglas, Ken Spears, Ed Warschilka, Larry Cowan, Tony Milch; more Editors ...
- First Aired on November 27, 1964.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
When Jonny finds a gold coin near an old shipwreck, pirates move in an attempt to force the Quests to help them retrieve the rest of the treasure they feel sure is nearby.
Cartoon Production Information:
Working title: "Bahama Treasure." Jonny Quest is one of the longest running Saturday morning cartoon shows of all time, alongside such mainstays as Scooby-Doo and Fat Albert. Unlike Scoob and Al,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Skull And Double Crossbones? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!