The Robot SpyThe Robot Spy (1964) Episode Z-10- Jonny Quest Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 1606 times total.
- Jonny Quest Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Distributed by: Columbia/Screen Gems
- Cartoon Characters: Roger T. "Race" Bannon, Radar Man, Jonny Quest, Dr. Benton C. Quest, Bandit, Pilot Red 1, Jones, Hadji, Dr. Zin, Officer, Gate Guard, Zin's Servant, Soldier Guarding Robot Spy, Sergeant.
- Voice Actors: Mike Road, Tol Avery, Daws Butler, Henry Corden, Sam Edwards, Will Kuluva, Cathy Lewis, Keye Luke, Marvin Miller, Pat O'Malley, Nestor Paiva; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Animated By Harvey Toombs, Don Patterson, Jack Ozark, Chuck Harriton, Anatole Kirsanoff, Charles Nichols.
- Written By William D. Hamilton, Dan Gordon, Arthur Pierson.
- Music: Hoyt Curtin.
- Editor: Warner Leighton, Donald A. Douglas, Ken Spears, Ed Warschilka, Larry Cowan, Tony Milch; more Editors ...
- First Aired on November 06, 1964. (more air dates ...)
- This series originally ran through Mar 11, 1965.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: Z-10
At a military base, where Dr. Quest is perfecting his para-power gun, a strange craft lands nearby, carrying an inert black sphere, which they take back to the lab for a further look. Unbeknownst to them, the sphere is a spy sent by... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Originally sponsored by The Big G Cereals of General Mills. Repeated on ABC May 6, 1965. Jonny Quest is one of the longest running Saturday morning cartoon shows of all time, alongside such mainstays as... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Robot Spy? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!