Lo, The Poor BuffalLo, The Poor Buffal (1948) - A Color Rhapsody Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 32 times this month, and 1374 times total.
- A Color Rhapsody Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Buffalo Billingsly, Buffalo, Indian.
- Voice Actors: Arthur Q. Bryan.
- Directed By Alex Lovy.
- Produced By Henry Binder, Ray Katz.
- Animated By Grant Simmons, Paul Sommer, Jay Sarbry, Chic Otterstrom.
- Written By Cal Howard, Dave Monahan.
- Music: Darrell Calker.
- Originally Released on November 04, 1948.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:02 minutes.
- Production Number: 4805
- TechniColor (Three-Strip)
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Lo, The Poor Buffal" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Lo, The Poor Buffal? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!