The Perils Of The LilliputsThe Perils Of The Lilliputs (1968) Season 1 Episode 36-5- The Adventures of Gulliver Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 24 times this month, and 1110 times total.
- The Adventures of Gulliver Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Thomas Gulliver, Captain Leech, Gary Gulliver, King Pomp, Flirtacia, Eager, Glum, Tagg, Bunko.
- Voice Actors: Jerry Dexter, John Stephenson, Ginny Tyler, Don Messick, Herb Vigran, Allan Melvin.
- Directed By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Lew Marshall.
- Animated By Ray Abrams, Carlos Alfonso, Bob Bemiller, Ron Campbell, Shannon Lee Dyer, Hugh Fraser, George Goepper, Fernando Gonzalez, Sam Jaimes, Volus Jones, Dick Lundy, Ed Parks, Don Patterson; more Animators ...
- Written By Joe Ruby, Ken Spears.
- Music: Ted Nichols.
- Editor: Geoffrey Griffin, James Yaras.
- First Aired on October 19, 1968.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
While shipwrecker Gulliver and his dog end up on a lost island whose only inhabitants are a small group of people known as Lilliputians. Gulliver must search for his father and the missing treasure and must try to keep away from the evil... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
In 1726 Jonathan Swift's novel Gulliver's Travels debuted, telling the story of Englishman Lemuel Gulliver. Shipwrecked, Gulliver washed up on the shores of a land called Lilliput, where the average height was around six inches. In 1968... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Perils Of The Lilliputs. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Perils Of The Lilliputs? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!