What-A-Mess Has A BrainwaveWhat-A-Mess Has A Brainwave (1990) Episode 7- What-A-Mess Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 269 times total.
- What-A-Mess Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Bevanfield Films
- Animation Studio: Bevanfield Films
- Distributed by: Link Licensing
- Cartoon Characters: Prince Amir of Kinjan (What-A-Mess), Mother, The Cat-Next-Door, Cythia the Hedgehog.
- Voice Actors: Frank Muir.
- Directed By Timothy Forder.
- Produced By Mary Swindale.
- Animated By Malcom Bourne, Charlie Macrae, Roger McIntosh, Peter Hale, Bill Lee, Terry Dormer, Dominic Griffiths, Amanda Talbot.
- Written By Timothy Forder, Frank Muir, Joseph Wright.
- Music: Barrie Guard.
- First Aired on May 21, 1990.
- Originally Aired on Central Independent Television.
- Running Time: 15 minutes.
- United Kingdom
Misadventures of a scruffy Afghan puppy, based on a series of books by British scriptwriter, broadcaster and humorist Frank Muir. The original illustrations by Joseph Wright contained a myriad of tiny incidental characters pursuing their own mini adventures, and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
A previous series of "What-A-Mess" had been written for Frank Muir by Oliver Postgate in 1977 and produced by Smallfilms for the BBC. It apparently aired in 1980. The success of the Bevanfield series led DiC to take it up and "Americanize" it. This... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of What-A-Mess Has A Brainwave. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about What-A-Mess Has A Brainwave? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!