Win Or Lose
Alternate Title: Win... or LoseWin Or Lose (Win... or Lose) (2005) Episode 7- IGPX: Immortal Grand Prix Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 244 times total.
- IGPX: Immortal Grand Prix Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Bandai Entertainment Inc., Cartoon Network Productions, Production I.G, Williams Street
- Distributed by: Bandai Entertainment Inc., Cartoon Network Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Jessica Darlin, Johnny's Sister, Frank Bullet, Yamma, Fantine Valjean, Masa Ishikawa, Bella Demarco, Ricardo Montazio, Yuri Jin, Alex "Cunningham" Hume, Johnny Lipkin, Benjamin Bright, River Marque, Fan Girl, Sir Hamgra, Amy's Mom, Dimma, Miss Satomi, Man, Timma, Andrei Rublev, Bjorn Johannsen, Edgeraid Coach, Liz Ricarro, Girl, Makoto Ishii, Atsushi Kakehashi, Kenta Miyake.
Characters (English Version): Jesse Martin, Mark Ramsey, Andrei Rublev, River Marque, Luca the Cat, Miss Satomi, Amy Stapleton, Yamma, Liz Ricarro, Takeshi Jin, Benjamin Bright, Cunningham Hume, Ricardo Montazio, Johnny's Sister, Hans, Bjorn Johannsen, Misaki, Jessica Darlin, Ichi, Dew, Max, Fan Girl, Sola, Dave Mallow (Glass Jones, MC), Edgeraid Coach, Elisa Doolittle, Bella Demarco, Yuri Jin, Johnny Lipkin, Fantine Valjean, Sir Hamgra, Dimma, Frank Bullet, Jan Michael, Timma, Boys.
- Voice Actors: Kiyomi Asai, Ruri Asano, Tomoyuki Shimura, Emi Shinohara, Yoshinori Sonobe, Tatsuhisa Suzuki, Masahiko Tanaka, Nobuo Tobita, Hidenari Ugaki; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Yoshitaka Koyama.
- Produced By John DeMarco, Ken Iyadomi, Mami Okada.
- Animated By Takuya Saito, Hiroyuki Nishimura.
- Written By Mitsuru Hongo.
- First Aired on October 12, 2005.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- U.S.A. / Japan
When Team Sledge Mamma intentionally causes problems for Team Satomi during the race, Takeshi tries to give Yamma a taste of his own medicine. Unfortunately,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Team Satomi is a team of young rookies who have just won the minor league IG-2 championship and now are entering the big leagues as an IG-1 team. Can this young and inexperienced group actually... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Win Or Lose? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!