The Rattled RoosterThe Rattled Rooster (1948) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 71 times this month, and 2061 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Rooster, Worm, Rattlesnake, Other Roosters.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Art Davis.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Don Williams, John Carey, Basil Davidovich, J. C. Melendez.
- Written By Dave Monahan.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on June 26, 1948. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:22 minutes.
A hungry rooster, whose motto is "The early bird gets the worm," can't quite seem to catch the goofy, wise-guy worm. In the course of a few scenes, the worm shoots... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
In September of 1943, beginning with A Feud There Was, Warner Bros. began re-releasing select color cartoons in their Blue Ribbon program. Typically the Blue Ribbon reissues received new opening... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Rattled Rooster? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!