Malice In SlumberlandMalice In Slumberland (1942) - Phantasy Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 481 times total.
- Phantasy Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Screen Gems
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Homeowner.
- Directed By Alec Geiss.
- Animated By Ray Patterson.
- Written By Leo Salkin.
- Music: Eddie Kilfeather.
- Originally Released on November 20, 1942.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
A dripping faucet keeps a homeowner awake.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Malice In Slumberland. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Malice In Slumberland? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!