Team PenguinTeam Penguin (2006) Season 4 Episode 402- The Batman Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 21 times this month, and 419 times total.
- The Batman Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Warner Bros. Television Animation
- Distributed by: The WB Television Network, Kids' WB, Warner Bros. Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Bruce Wayne/Batman, Commissioner Gordon, Barbara Gordon/Batgirl, Alfred Pennyworth, Killer Moth/Ragdoll, The Penguin, Firefly, Bane/Killer Croc, Dick Grayson/Robin.
- Voice Actors: Rino Romano, Mitch Pileggi, Danielle Judovits, Alastair Duncan, Jeff Bennett, Tom Kenny, Jason Marsden, Ron Perlman; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Anthony Chun.
- Produced By Jeff Matsuda, Glen Murakami, Bruce Timm, Michael Goguen, Linda Steiner, Ginny McSwain, Alan Burnett, Sander Schwartz, Duane Capizzi, Kimberly Smith; more Producers ...
- Animated By Chris Wiltz.
- Written By Joseph Kuhr.
- Music: Thomas Chase Jones, The Edge.
- Editor: Margaret Hou, Myra Owyang, Christopher Lozinski.
- First Aired on September 30, 2006.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA), Cartoon Network (USA), Teletoon (Canada).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 4
After countless humiliations at the hands of the Batman, Penguin realizes that while he may not be able to take down the Dark Knight alone an all-star team of... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Team Penguin" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Team Penguin? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!