The Scarlet PumpernickelThe Scarlet Pumpernickel (1950) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 38 times this month, and 4456 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Daffy Duck, Sylvester, Porky Pig, Elmer Fudd, Henery Hawk, Mother Bear, Melissa Duck, Highwayman, J.L..
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc, Bea Benaderet.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Phil Monroe, Ben Washam, Lloyd Vaughan, Ken Harris.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on March 04, 1950. (more dates ...)
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:02 minutes.
- Production Number: 1109.
Blue Ribbon: 1512.
Daffy "Dumas" Duck has written his own screenplay which parodies The Scarlet Pimpernel and tries to sell it to "J.L.," the studio head. The cartoon concerns itself less with "The Scarlet Pimpernel," Baroness Emmuska Orczy's tale of an heroic figure who smuggles... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Modern versions have removed the scene where Daffy shoots himself in the head. Mother Bear appears in a cameo in which she plays the harp in the background. The second of only two Sylvester cartoons animated by Phil Monroe. The Blue Ribbon... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Scarlet Pumpernickel? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!