Coboy Et Indien Font Du Camping
English Title: Cowboy & Indian Go CampingCoboy Et Indien Font Du Camping (Cowboy & Indian Go Camping) (2003) by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 215 times total.
- La Parti Productions, Studios Pic Pic André, WRD, Canal+ Belgique
- Distributed by: Studios Pic Pic André, Aardman Animations
- Cartoon Characters: Indien, Coboy, Cheval, Ours, Steven Characters (English Version): Indian, Cowboy, Horse, Bear, Steven.
- Voice Actors: Bruce Ellison, Stéphane Aubier, Vincent Patar, Didier Odieu, Benoit Poelvoorde.
- Directed By Stéphane Aubier, Vincent Patar.
- Animated By Stéphane Aubier, Vincent Patar.
- Written By Stéphane Aubier, Guillaume Malandrin, Vincent Patar, Vincent Tavier.
- Music: Bernard Plouvier.
- Editor: Anne-Laure Guégan.
- Originally Released in March of 2003 (Estimate).
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
Cowboy attempts to build a campfire while Indian goes off hunting, a sure-fire recipe for disaster...
Cartoon Production Information:
Imagine a box full of plastic figurines, just like the ones we all used to play with when we were kids. Imagine two crazy authors-animators who invent the hilarious adventures of an Indian called... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Coboy Et Indien Font Du Camping. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Coboy Et Indien Font Du Camping? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!