The Clean, Perfect Yellow HatThe Clean, Perfect Yellow Hat (2006) Episode 20-A- Curious George Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 362 times total.
- Curious George Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Toon City Inc., Universal Cartoon Studios
- Distributed by: PBS DVD
- Cartoon Characters: Curious George, The Man with the Yellow Hat, Hundley, Doorman, Bill, Charkie, Betsy, Steve, Chef Pisghetti, Gnocchi, Professor Wiseman, Compass, Jumpy Squirrel.
- Voice Actors: William H. Macy.
- Directed By Frank Marino, Steve Socki, Scott Heming, Dean Criswell, Jeff McGrath; more Directors ...
- Produced By Patty Jausoro, Ron Howard, Brian Grazer, David Kirschner, Jon Shapiro, Carol Greenwald, Ellen Cockrill, Tom Ruzicka.
- Animated By Jeff McGrath, Stacey Eberschlag.
- Written By Raye Lankford, Bruce Akiyama, Joe Fallon, Craig Miller, Margret Rey, H.A. Rey.
- Music: Nick Nolan, Rocco Gagliese, Steve D'angelo, Terry Tompkins, Dr. John, Eggplant; more Musicians ...
- Editor: Kirk Demorest.
- First Aired about 2006.
- Originally Aired on PBS (USA), CBC (Canada).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 20-A
The yellow hat comes back from the dry cleaners so beautiful and clean that George can't help wanting to show it off to Compass the pigeon. But a little wind and an errant branch create a hole that needs to be fixed before The Man with the Yellow Hat comes home... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This TV series adds new characters and stories to the originals. It also includes live-action segments of kids investigating the ideas that George stumbles on in his misadventures.
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Clean, Perfect Yellow Hat. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Clean, Perfect Yellow Hat? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!