Curious George's Home For PigeonsCurious George's Home For Pigeons (2006) Episode 2-A- Curious George Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 315 times total.
- Curious George Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Toon City Inc., Universal Cartoon Studios
- Distributed by: PBS DVD
- Cartoon Characters: Curious George, The Man with the Yellow Hat, Hundley, Doorman, Bill, Charkie, Betsy, Steve, Chef Pisghetti, Gnocchi, Professor Wiseman, Compass, Jumpy Squirrel.
- Voice Actors: William H. Macy.
- Directed By Frank Marino, Steve Socki, Scott Heming, Dean Criswell, Jeff McGrath; more Directors ...
- Produced By Patty Jausoro, Ron Howard, Brian Grazer, David Kirschner, Jon Shapiro, Carol Greenwald, Ellen Cockrill, Tom Ruzicka.
- Animated By Jeff McGrath, Stacey Eberschlag.
- Written By Raye Lankford, Bruce Akiyama, Joe Fallon, Craig Miller, Margret Rey, H.A. Rey.
- Music: Nick Nolan, Rocco Gagliese, Steve D'angelo, Terry Tompkins, Dr. John, Eggplant; more Musicians ...
- Editor: Kirk Demorest.
- First Aired about 2006.
- Originally Aired on PBS (USA), CBC (Canada).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
Compass may be a homing pigeon, but sometimes he has trouble finding his way home. George decides to make him a place to stay on their balcony. After much experimentation, George creates a tree that The Man with the Yellow Hat might not recognize, but in... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This TV series adds new characters and stories to the originals. It also includes live-action segments of kids investigating the ideas that George stumbles on in his misadventures.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Curious George's Home For Pigeons. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Curious George's Home For Pigeons? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!