Trial By FireTrial By Fire (2006) Season 1 Episode 101- Fantastic Four (2006) Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 536 times total.
- Fantastic Four (2006) Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Marvel Enterprises, Moonscoop
- Distributed by: Cartoon Network Productions, Cartoon Network, M6 Droits Audiovisuels
- Cartoon Characters: Johnny Storm/Human Torch, Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic, Susan Storm/Invisible Woman, Benjamin Grimm/The Thing, Ronan the Accuser, Supreme Intelligence.
- Voice Actors: Christopher Jacot, Hiro Kanagawa, Lara Gilchrist, Brian Dobson, Michael Dobson, John Novak.
- Directed By Franck Michel.
- Produced By Nicolas Atlan, Benoît di Sabatino, Christophe di Sabatino, Avi Arad, Stan Lee.
- Written By Bob Forward.
- First Aired on September 02, 2006.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA), M6 (France).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 101
- Season: 1
- U.S.A. / France
Johnny is put on trial for crimes against the Kree Empire by Ronan the Accuser after destroying the latest in a line of Kree Sentries, alien robots that have been observing the FF. When Johnny chooses Reed as his lawyer, Ben and Susan take the stand in Johnny's... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The Fantastic Four, heroes of Marvel Comics, celebrated around the world, return in an all-new animated series. Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic, Susan Storm/Invisible Woman, Benjamin Grimm/The Thing and Johnny Storm/Human Torch form a group of... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Trial By Fire" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Trial By Fire? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!