That Which Is Lost
Alternate Title: 鋼の錬金術師That Which Is Lost (鋼の錬金術師 , Hagane no Renkinjutsushi) (2005) Episode 16- Hagane No Renkinjutsushi Anime Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 225 times total.
- Hagane No Renkinjutsushi AnimeAnime Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Aniplex, Bones, FUNimation Entertainment, Mainichi Broadcasting System (MBS) K.K., Square Enix Co. Ltd., Square Enix, Inc.
- Distributed by: Adult Swim, Cartoon Network Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Colonel Roy Mustang, Major Alex Louis Armstrong, Lieutenant Colonel Maes Hughes, Master Sergeant Kain Fuery, Warrant Officer Vato Falman, Winry's Father, Brigadier General Basque Grand, General Hakuro, Men, Izumi Curtis.
Characters (English Version): Tim Marcoh, Master Sergeant Kain Feury, Warrant Officer Vato Falman, General Hakuro, Major Alex Louis Armstrong, Lieutenant Colonel Maes Hughes, Colonel Roy Mustang, Lust, Lieutenant Hawkeye, Fuhrer King Bradley, Scar, Heymans Breda, Jean Havoc, Grandson, Granddaughter, Veteran.
- Voice Actors: Toru ‘kawa, Kenji Utsumi, Keiji Fujiwara, Tetsu Shiratori, Takehiro Murozono.
Vocal Talent: Brice Armstrong, Kevin Connolly, Kyle Hebert; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Seiji Mizushima, Colleen Clinkenbeard.
- Produced By Hiroo Maruyama, Masahiko Minami, Ryo Ohyama, Hideo Katsumata, Kouji Taguchi, Seiji Takada, Justin Cook.
- Written By ShŰ Aikawa, Jared Hedges.
- Music: Michiru ‘shima.
- First Aired on February 26, 2005.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
With Ed and Al both gravely injured from their battle with Scar, they decide to return to their hometown of Resembool for repairs. But when the crippled Al is... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
In an alternative universe, in a time when the science of alchemy allows the reshaping of all imaginable, a young alchemist seeks out a fabled Philosopher's Stone in hopes that it will undo the... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about That Which Is Lost? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!