Rebirth / SlaveRebirth / Slave (2002)
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 218 times total.
- Gonzo Digimation
- Distributed by: Fuji Television Network Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Armbrust, Eclipse, Tweedledum, Lumiere, A-ou, Alv, Un-ou, Liquiy, Bonita, Tweedledee, Dvergr, Mercredi, Cesario, Eclair, Timothy Constance, Dextera, Sinistra, Viola, Chevalier D'Autrich.
Characters (English Version): Inspector, Robo Butler, Alv, Flight Controller, Ricky, Quint, Young Foxy Fox, Little Girl, Young Timothy, Kanoe, Maria, Smith, Maitre D, Pilot, Isaac Rosenfelt, Commander, Mad Bad Bull, Armblast, Éclair, Cesario, Reporter, Marianne, Yott, Mrs. Verracio, Trooper B, Drake Han, Charming Man, Co-Pilot, Prime Minister, Officer, Buchholz, Caprice, Padushka, GOTT Girl, Bonita, Merchant, Tweedledee, Ship Announcer, Admiral Van, Max, Trooper, Techie 2, Donald, Trooper A, Timothy, Cabbie, Air Controller, Mercredi, G. U. Official, Tour Guide, Director, GOTT Chief, Aunt, Eclipse, Shades, Bruno, Hors, Bonita, Controller, Dextera, Isaac Rosenfelt, Yusef, Dvergr, Noble Bishop, Foreman, Young D'Autriche, Mr. Green, Bateau, Etoh, Un-oh, Viola, Lumière, Tweedledum, Chevalier D'Autrich, Secretary, Dextera (2), A-Oh, Cravo, Mister, Crook, Sinistra, Leader, Announcements, Security Chief, Foxy Fox, Bartender, Doctor, Students, Buyers, Announcers.
- Voice Actors: Gou Aoba, Mika Doi, Jun Fukuyama, Aya Hirano, Tetsu Inada, Kikuko Inoue, Akira Ishida, Ikue Kimura, Mami Kosuge, Natsuko Kuwatani, Omi Minami; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Keiji Gotoh.
- Written By Hidefumi Kimura, John Burgmeier, Christopher Neel, Sonny Strait, Sean Whitley.
- Music: Shiro Hamaguchi.
- Originally Released on December 10, 2002.
- Running Time: 25 minutes.
After the events on Dardanos, Eclair's suppressed memories of her past continue to invade her waking mind. At long last, she is forced to confront the dark truth... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
In a futuristic multi-planetary government, the Galactic Organization of Trade and Tariffs (GOTT) provides structure in dealing with economic matters between formerly warring planets. As part of... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Rebirth / Slave. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Rebirth / Slave? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!