Wu Got The PowerWu Got The Power (2006) Season 3 Episode 310- Xiaolin Showdown Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 264 times total.
- Xiaolin Showdown Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Warner Bros. Animation
- Distributed by: The WB Television Network
- Cartoon Characters: Omi, Kimiko Tohomiko, Wuya, Dojo Kanojo Cho, Clay Bailey, Raimundo Pedrosa, Jack Spicer, Master Fung, Hannibal Bean.
- Voice Actors: Tara Strong, Grey DeLisle, Susan Silo, Wayne Knight, Jeff Glen Bennett, Tom Kenny, Danny Cooksey, Maurice LaMarche.
- Directed By Jeff Allen.
- Produced By Christy Hui, Stephen Sustarsic, David Silverman, Michelle Pniewski, Eric Radomski, Sander Schwartz.
- Written By Steve Cuden.
- Music: Kevin Manthei, Chris Vrenna, Clint Walsh, Brian Barrale.
- Editor: Rob Desales, Myra Owyang.
- First Aired on February 18, 2006.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 310
- Season: 3
The young monks must use their Wudai powers in order to master and absorb their Elemental SGW. Omi is so anxious to prove himself that he decides to learn not just his own Elemental SGW, but the others, too. As a result, he "short-circuits, " overloading himself... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Wu Got The Power. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Wu Got The Power? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!