Saving Omi (Part 2)Saving Omi (Part 2) (2005) Season 2 Episode 226- Xiaolin Showdown Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 236 times total.
- Xiaolin Showdown Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Warner Bros. Animation
- Distributed by: The WB Television Network
- Cartoon Characters: Master Fung, Clay, Jack Spicer, Kimiko, Raimundo, Dojo, Wuya, Omi, Jesse, Belle.
- Voice Actors: Rene Auberjonois, Jeff Bennett, Danny Cooksey, Grey DeLisle, Tom Kenny, Wayne Knight, Susan Silo, Tara Strong.
- Directed By Jeff Allen.
- Produced By Christy Hui, Stephen Sustarsic, David Silverman, Michelle Pniewski, Eric Radomski, Sander Schwartz.
- Written By Stephen Sustarsic, David Silverman.
- Music: Kevin Manthei, Chris Vrenna, Clint Walsh, Brian Barrale.
- Editor: Rob Desales, Myra Owyang.
- First Aired on May 21, 2005.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 2
Omi is now aligned with Chase. The other young monks don't know what to think of this new friendship. Then they discover that the choice was not Omi's. By passing... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Sorry, we do not have a video of Saving Omi (Part 2). If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Saving Omi (Part 2)? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!