How Did The Moon Get Where It Is?How Did The Moon Get Where It Is? (2003) - Adi in Space Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 218 times total.
- Adi in Space Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Tele Images Kids, Coktel, Luxanimation, Disney Channel, Vivendi Universal Games
- Distributed by: National Film Board of Canada
- Cartoon Characters: Adi, Woops.
- Voice Actors: Regine Candler, Andy Turvey.
- Directed By Eric Bastier, Victor Berbesson, Etienne Beguinot.
- Produced By Philippe Alessandri, Marie-France Han, Lilian Eche, Ariane Payen, Ludovic Barra.
- Animated By Nicolas Tsiligas, Frans Van Den Ackerveken, Chérifa Bakhti.
- Written By Jean-Marc Lenglen, Philippe Refus, Fabricio Bongiovanni, Jean-Pierre Lentin.
- Music: Fabricio Sirotti.
- Editor: Dorota Junger.
- First Aired about 2003.
- Originally Aired on Discovery Kids.
- Running Time: 4 minutes.
- France / Luxembourg
This series about space, for children aged 7 to 12, combines 3D animation of the two characters with amazing archival sequences. Each episode answers a question... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of How Did The Moon Get Where It Is?. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about How Did The Moon Get Where It Is?? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!