A Captain's Lot Is Not EasyA Captain's Lot Is Not Easy (1997) - Sanbarbe le Pirate Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 188 times total.
- Sanbarbe le Pirate Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- France Animation, Canal J, France 3, Neuroplanet, Ravensburger, Videal
- Distributed by: Neuroplanet, kaBOOM! Entertainment Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Sanbarbe (Nobeard), Juliette, Raoul, Boum Boum, Granny, Glass Eye, Kakornak.
- Directed By Mohamed Tidadini.
- Written By C. Cuenca, S. Decroisette, P. Galliano, A. Lamber, A. Locatelli, D. Richard, F. Zeitoun, Ricardo Alcántara.
- First Aired about 1997.
- Originally Aired on Canal J (France), France 3 (France), RaiUno (Italy), RTE (Ireland), Canal 11.
- Running Time: 5 minutes.
- France / Germany
Nobeard has to demonstrate his responsibilities to his unappreciative crew.
Cartoon Production Information:
The world of legendary pirates with Captain Sanbarbe (Nobeard) at the helm. Actually, he isn't cut out at all to be a pirate. He can neither swim, sing sea shanties nor tie a proper knot. But on the... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Captain's Lot Is Not Easy? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!