Nursery CrimesNursery Crimes (1943) - Phantasy Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 662 times total.
- Phantasy Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Screen Gems
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures Corporation
- Cartoon Characters: Professor J. Snuffington Snodgrass, Little Miss Muffet, Spider, Humpty Dumpty, Jack Sprat.
- Directed By Al Geiss.
- Produced By Dave Fleischer.
- Animated By Grant Simmons, Jim Armstrong.
- Written By Al Geiss.
- Music: Paul Worth.
- Originally Released on October 08, 1943.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Black & White
Spot gags focusing on Mother Goose nursery rhymes. This cartoon asks the question "Are nursery rhymes necessary?" A stodgy professor (a caricature of Lionel Barrymore) wants to tell the truth about nursery rhymes. He shows how Little Miss Muffet actually scared... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Nursery Crimes. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Nursery Crimes? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!