The Dog Who Cried WolfThe Dog Who Cried Wolf (2006) - Naughty Naughty Pets Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 345 times total.
- Naughty Naughty Pets Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Decode Entertainment
- Animation Studio: C.O.R.E. Digital Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Windywoo, Heedley, Henry, Rabbits, Handsome Hook, Jacques, Vicious French Bulldog, Daisy, Sir Leo Licks A Lot, Kiefer, Ivan, Blue Burt, Marty, Arty, Killer Kiwi, Princess Vicky.
- Produced By Steven DeNure, Neil Court, Wendy Ann Gardner, Kym Hyde, Beth Stevenson.
- Written By Dennis Heaton.
- Awards: Nominee, Gemini Award, Best Animated Program or Series, 2006.
- First Aired about 2006.
- Originally Aired on CBC (Canada), Australian Broadcasting Corporation (Australia).
- Running Time: 3:00 minutes.
Jacques tricks Windy into leaving the apartment so that he can get into a can of food. He doesn't know until it's too late that it's a can of hot peppers.
Cartoon Production Information:
This TV series consists of 36 episodes. A Pug who digs through the floor, a cat who leaves trails of "presents" wrapped in a bow... and a chicken named Heedley who will peck you in the eye! Follow... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Dog Who Cried Wolf. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Dog Who Cried Wolf? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!