Dragon's Funny NoiseDragon's Funny Noise (2005) Episode 25- Dragon Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 299 times total.
- Dragon Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Distributed by: Treehouse TV, FRV Media International, ZDF Enterprises, Image Plus
- Cartoon Characters: Dragon, Ostrich, Beaver, Mailmouse.
- Directed By Philip Marcus.
- Produced By Greg Dummett, Vivianne Morin.
- Written By Cathy Moss, Steven Westren, Dav Pilkey.
- Music: Ray Fabi.
- First Aired about 2005.
- Originally Aired on Treehouse TV (Canada), ZDF (Germany), EBS (Korea).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 25
- Canada / Germany / South Korea
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
Stop-action clay animation. Based on Dav Pilkey's "Dragon" series of children's books. Budgeted at an estimated $5 million Canadian. The first animated series co-produced by Canada, Germany and South Korea. The series was made available in 26... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Dragon's Funny Noise. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Dragon's Funny Noise? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!