Happy DethdayHappy Dethday (2006) Season 1 Episode 103- Metalocalypse Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 323 times total.
- Metalocalypse Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Williams Street
- Animation Studio: Titmouse
- Distributed by: Adult Swim, Cartoon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Toki Wartooth, William Murderface, Dr. Rockso, General Krosier, Senator Stampingston, Chef Jean-Pierre, Dr. Gibbits, Sniper, Queen of Denmark, Skwisgaar Skwigelf, Pickles the Drummer, Nathan Explosion.
- Voice Actors: Tommy Blacha, Victor Brandt, Mark Hamill, Jon Schnepp, James Hetfield, Kirk Hammett, Brendon Small.
- Directed By Jon Schnepp.
- Produced By Keith Fay, Chris Prynoski, Jon Schnepp, Natasha Ypsilanti, Tommy Blacha, Brendon Small, Keith Crofford, Nick Weidenfeld; more Producers ...
- Animated By Denise Chavez, Daisy Church, Granger Davis, Warren Lee, Damon O'Keefe, Jody Schaeffer, Mike Roush, Dik Pose, Songgu Kwon, Otto Tang.
- Written By Tommy Blacha, Brendon Small.
- Music: Brendon Small.
- Editor: Jeff Perlmutter, Felipe Salazar.
- First Aired on August 20, 2006.
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
It's Murderface's birthday, and the whole band realizes that he's the hardest guy in the world to shop for. Murderface throws himself a party, which he hates,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The world's most popular heavy metal band leaves a trail of mayhem and destruction wherever they go. The comedy features ear-melting heavy metal and guest appearances by musicians like Kirk Hammett... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Happy Dethday" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Happy Dethday? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!