Love Me DueLove Me Due (2004) Episode 104- Fatherhood Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 370 times total.
- Fatherhood Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nick @ Nite, Smiley Inc., Toon City Inc.
- Distributed by: Nick @ Nite, Nickelodeon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Dr. Arthur Bindlebeep, Norma Bindlebeep, Angie Bindlebeep, Roy Bindlebeep, Katherine Bindlebeep, Skye, Larry Keating, Ms. Huffington, Carmel.
- Voice Actors: Blair Underwood, Sabrina Le Beauf, Giovonnie Samuels, Marc John Jefferies, Jamai Fisher, Vaneza Leza Pitynski, Daryl Sabara, April Winchell; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Jamie Mitchell.
- Produced By William H. Cosby Jr, Charles Kipps, Mike Milligan, David Brokaw.
- Written By Charles Kipps, Adam I. Lapidus, Marc Cantone.
- Awards: Artios, Best Children's Programming, Casting Society of America, 2005.
- Music: Don Braden, Craig Sharmat, Andy Farber, Sherman Irby.
- Editor: Craig Russo.
- First Aired on December 15, 2004.
- Originally Aired on Nickelodeon Network.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 104
Every year, Dr. Bindlebeep waits until the last minute to throw together something for Valentine's Day. This time, Dr. Bindlebeep swears, it will be different. However, circumstances prevent Dr. Bindlebeep from buying a gift early in the day, so he finds himself... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Dr. Arthur Bindlebee is a high school professor, loving husband and father of three. Dr. Bindlebeep is an experienced teacher, but he's always learning from his three kids, Angie (16), Roy (12) and Katherine (6), about what it takes to be a good... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Love Me Due. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Love Me Due? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!