Balancing The BooksBalancing The Books (2004) Episode 109- Fatherhood Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 341 times total.
- Fatherhood Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Nick @ Nite, Smiley Inc., Toon City Inc.
- Distributed by: Nick @ Nite, Nickelodeon Network
- Cartoon Characters: Dr. Arthur Bindlebeep, Norma Bindlebeep, Angie Bindlebeep, Roy Bindlebeep, Katherine Bindlebeep, Skye, Larry Keating.
- Voice Actors: Blair Underwood, Sabrina Le Beauf, Giovonnie Samuels, Marc John Jefferies, Jamai Fisher, Vaneza Leza Pitynski; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Jamie Mitchell.
- Produced By William H. Cosby Jr, Charles Kipps, Mike Milligan, David Brokaw.
- Written By Charles Kipps, Adam I. Lapidus, Marc Cantone.
- Awards: Artios, Best Children's Programming, Casting Society of America, 2005.
- Music: Don Braden, Craig Sharmat, Andy Farber, Sherman Irby.
- Editor: Craig Russo.
- First Aired on September 28, 2004.
- Originally Aired on Nickelodeon Network.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
When the campus bookstore owner decides to retire and sell to a corporate type, Norma steps up to the plate to buy the place. Not wanting to risk their savings,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Dr. Arthur Bindlebee is a high school professor, loving husband and father of three. Dr. Bindlebeep is an experienced teacher, but he's always learning from his three kids, Angie (16), Roy (12)... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Balancing The Books. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Balancing The Books? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!